Saturday 30 November 2019

SELF-ASSESMENT

1 What can I do that I couldn't do before

  Now I can talk abount advertising and Iknow how to writw my own CV and formal letters.

2 What do I like most? 

  I like the speaking classes because i think it's when I learn the most.

3 What do I do well? 

I am surprised with how well i'm doing in speakings.

4 What am I confused about?

I get confused witth some vocabulary and sometimes with the grammar.

5 What do I need help with?

  I need help to improve my writtings. 

6 What do I do in English outside the class?

I go to classes twice a week.

7 What do I need to improve?

I'm going to work to improve my reverse translation and grammar.

8 What did I learn about culture? 

I've learned about NGO's and volunteering works, also about architecture and advertising and I'ts vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment